Monday, November 22, 2010

Who WOULDN'T love this cuteness?!

Okay this is our first holiday season as an official couple - ya know because all non married couple don't count?  okay not really.  I'm kidding.  But it is our first Christmas as newlyweds.  Convenient how since we just sent out wedding invitations to all our nearest and dearest closest family n friends we have everyone's addresses.  In this digital facebook age who has people's addresses?  Remember those cute little address books?  nope.  Anyway so I've been thinking about sending out Christmas cards.  And what better way and to take all my unused wedding invitation fervor than to use lets say... Shutterfly!

They have some amazing stuff.  I wish I could be so creative! Who wouldn't love their Christmas cards and Christmas Photo Cards for this holiday season?  I played around some with their site.  Could spend hours there if I wanted to.  What do you think?  Cute huh!??!

Another great thing I found is their calendars.  Since my 2010 hanging wall calendar is almost up I may need a new one.  12 months & at least 12 favorite wedding photos.  Can anyone be sick of seeing their own wedding photos so much?  no. didn't think so.  This would also make a great present for relatives or grandparents who love a good olde paper calendar.  I'll be the first to sign up if shutterfly & google calendar ever get together! hint.


And since BOTH my brothers will be graduating in the spring they could use a little graduation announcement.  I love the designs.  Grown up enough but not too girly or cheesy (THAT is the killer).

Since we're moving in August I can't wait to get new address labels too.  OMG they have super cute and professional (not cheesy or little girl stationary ish) stationary.  My fav's:
  
okay the last one isn't our style but got a cute robin bird! :)

***Look out for these cute additions to our house soon***

No comments: