Thursday, March 4, 2010


I've always thought these bird cage designed to hold cards gift bring were pretty cheesy.  They're meant to be a place where people who only bring a card can put them somewhere without the worry that the card will get lost or misplaced.  The idea is nice.  I've only ever seen awful ones at craft stores that are tacky painted white and over $50.  Seriously?  I came across this one in a weddingbee classified add - and I think it's actually not bad. 
While typing this I just came up with all sorts of funny ideas to put fake cards for Tony in it so we can laugh when we open them while waiting in the airport on our (long) layover to Puerto Rico! 

ps. I'm not happy that our layover got extended in Miami International Airport thus making us arrive in Puerto Rico late Monday night. :(  We booked a perfect flight but ya know how airlines go. 

No comments: