Monday, September 13, 2010

Birthday freebies!

Here in America your birthday is just another excuse to get you into major retail stores - for freebies.  This is what I've gotten so far for my birthday.  Note if you're under 12 the possibilities are endless (unless you can't drive then your possibilities are limited to where your parents or way cooler older sibling drive you).  Stores will give just about anything to an under 12 who it's their birthday.

 3 free scoops of ice cream  $10 to World Market (I purchased pumpkin spice bar mix, cream brule, baked beans and hot choco mix)

2 free Helzberg pearl bracelets (apparent $70 value)
  a free toothbrush (hahah NO I just got this at the dentist!)
 
A noodlegram! aka a free noodly meal of Japanese Pan Noodles with chicken
 a Moe's Burrito (again no photo included) but it was yummm
  2 free scoops of coldstone
 a free small Borders Books coffee 

 A coupon for a free full length video I can make on Animoto.com

Other free things included Jack and the Box meal, Zaxby's sandwich and something else I trashed.

No comments: